How to Download 4shared for PC or Laptop using Bluestack Emulator
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “4shared” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official 4shared app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the 4shared app from the Bluestacks main screen.
How to Download 4shared for PC or Laptop using Nox player Emulator
1. Head to the official website of Nox Player and download it on your PC or Mac.
2. After downloading the installer, click on Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
3. Finally, choose either online or offline installation and wait for Nox Player to install. You will then be able to locate it from your desktop.
4. Launch the Nox Player and wait for it to set up. This may take a few minutes.
5. When it is ready, you will see its home screen with some apps pre-loaded, such as Google Play Store.
6. Click on the Play Store icon and either login using your existing account or create a new one. You can either complete the setup or go directly to the main screen.
7. Now Search for “4shared” in the Google play store in the search bar.
8. Select the official 4shared app from the list of results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
9. The app will start downloading, then install automatically on your PC once complete.
10. Launch the 4shared app from Bluestacks’ main screen after installation is finished.
On the right side of the window, you’ll find options for downloading APKs, transferring files, and more.
Meet our NEW version! Better and faster!
Free mobile application 4shared for Android is a convenient and fast way to access your account at 4shared.com, including all documents, photos, music, etc. directly from your Android device whenever you wish to.
The convenient public search option allows you to search for and find the file you need within the massive 4shared file database. It’s also simple to define various search filters (upload time, size, type of file, etc.) to get the best results and add the necessary file to your own account at 4shared.com.
With 4shared for Android you can easily copy, move, rename, delete, upload and download any files from your account at 4shared.com on your smartphone or tablet and share them with your colleagues, relatives and friends.
4shared for Android enables:
• Fast and convenient access to 30,000,000+ files.
• User-friendly search within massive 4shared database with an option to instantly add the found files to your account.
• A possibility to manage your account at 4shared.com, listen to music and even watch videos directly on your Android device.
• Instant sharing of files from your 4shared account via the app.
Required app permissions:
• Contacts – only used for reading contact list. This enables sharing your files to emails from your contacts.
We do not enable any 3rd-party access to your contact list info.
• Device ID & Call information – only used for reading the status of any ongoing calls. This enables pausing streamed music in the app, when someone’s calling you.
• Photos/Media/Files – enables file upload from Android device (including Camera upload) to your 4shared account and the download of files from your account to the phone storage or SD card.
• Identity – used for the correct sign-in to your 4shared account via the app.
We do not sell or otherwise transfer your personal data to 3rd-party vendors.
• Wi-Fi connection info – only used for reading the state of Wi-Fi connection. This improves file upload and download app features.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install 4shared for your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?