How to Download Bitmoji on PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Bitmoji” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Bitmoji app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Bitmoji app from the Bluestacks main screen.
Bitmoji is your own personal emoji.
• Create an expressive cartoon avatar
• Choose from a huge library of stickers – all featuring YOU
• Use Bitmoji in Snapchat and wherever else you chat
Using Bitmoji in Snapchat unlocks Friendmoji – 2-person Bitmojis featuring you and your friends!
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Bitmoji on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?