How to Download and Play Clash Royale on PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure you have enough space on your device to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign-in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Clash Royale” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Clash Royale app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Clash Royale app from the Bluestacks main screen.
Clash Royale Description
Enter the Arena! Build your Battle Deck and outsmart the enemy in fast real-time battles. From the creators of CLASH OF CLANS comes a real-time multiplayer battle game starring your favourite Clash characters and more. Start battling against players from around the world!
BECOME A MASTER OF STRATEGY AND DECK BUILDING
Choose unique Cards to your Battle Deck and head to the Arena for Battle!
Place your Cards right and knock down the enemy King and Princesses from their Towers in a strategic and fast-paced match.
COLLECT AND UPGRADE 100+ CARDS
Hog Rider! Collect and upgrade 100+ Cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defences you know and love and many others. Win battles and progress to new Arenas to unlock powerful new Cards to your collection!
BATTLE YOUR WAY TO THE TOP
Battle your way to the League and Global Tournaments to match against the best players in the world.
Compete for glory and rewards!
Unlock new Seasonal items like Tower Skins, Emotes and powerful Magic Items with the Season Pass and participate in fun Challenges that put your skills to the test!
JOIN A CLAN AND GO TO WAR
Join or form a Clan with other players to share Cards and battle in Clan Wars for BIG rewards!
See you in the Arena!
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Clash Royale on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?