How to Download Credit Karma on PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure you have enough space on your device to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign-in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Credit Karma” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Credit Karma app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Credit Karma app from the Bluestacks main screen
Credit Karma Features
• Check your free credit scores – Learn what affects your credit scores and how you can take control.
• Credit Karma Money™ Spend – A checking experience* with Early Payday.
• Credit Karma Money™ Save – No fees with this interest-bearing savings account.
• Karma Confidence – See personalized offers and know your chances of approval for a personal loan or credit card before you apply.
• Credit card choices – Browse great credit card offers based on your unique credit profile. And thanks to Karma Confidence technology, our members get approved 66% more often.**
• Auto savings and more – Tune up your auto loan, see about saving on insurance, see open recalls and find vehicle records.
• Karma Drive – Track your safe driving score to see if you can unlock lower car insurance rates.***
• Home sweet home – Calculate how much home you can afford, see personalized home loan offers and get a mortgage pre-qualification letter.
• Personal loan shopping – Whether you want to refinance credit card debt or borrow for an emergency, you can compare personal loan offers on Credit Karma (members who compare offers on Credit Karma save an average of 32% on interest rates!).****
• Explore the Relief Roadmap – Connect to government stimulus programs, unemployment benefits, debt relief opportunities, loan options and more.
• Free ID monitoring – Check your free reports to spot potential identity theft and get tips for keeping your personal information safer.
• Free credit monitoring – Get credit alerts when we see important changes happen to your Equifax or TransUnion credit reports.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install the Credit Karma on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?