Installing CyberVPN for PC has never been easier. Thanks to the Bluestacks emulator, users can now run the app on their PCs without any trouble. This step-by-step guide will provide you with the necessary information to install CyberVPN for your Windows PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
CyberVPN: IP Changer & VPN Features
Install now to secure your data, change your IP and access restricted websites – all for free with CyberVPN!
The whole process of connecting to your free VPN takes seconds.
2. Connect to any of our 60+ secure servers (no registration required)
3. That’s it!
Your data is now encrypted and invisible from your school, ISP, hot-spot provider and government.
Our encrypted servers are located across the globe, so there’s always one close by for you to connect your free VPN to.
Please note, the free version of CyberVPN restricts your traffic to 2Mbps, which is more than enough for most web browsing and standard definition streaming. But for those on our free VPN that prefer unrivaled speed, we also offer the option of upgrading to our premium servers where the sky is the limit.
Our premium servers will also unlock restricted content, normally only available to residents of the UK and USA.
Would you like to watch shows on US Netflix VPN? No problems, it’s as easy as pie. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Connect to the US Netflix server
2. Login to Netflix as you normally would
3. Browse the library of US Netflix shows and binge until your heart is content!
It’s that easy.
What about BBC?
Would you like to watch free and unlimited BBC shows like the English Premier League Match of the Day on BBC iPlayer VPN? Easy:
1. Connect to the BBC iPlayer server
2. Go to bbc.co.uk on your mobile browser
3. Register an account (use a random UK postcode when registering)
4. Play whatever show you’d like, completely free!
Unlocking our premium servers only costs a few dollars per month and gives you unlimited speed, total online anonymity and access to a wealth of usually restricted content.
You’ll also sleep easy knowing that our free VPN, IP changer operates a strict no-log policy, meaning we don’t monitor or log any of your browsing history. Our service is available in almost every country across the world, servers. Install and connect right now and see for yourself. This is the ultimate free VPN.
Our free VPN is especially useful when travelling. Don’t expose your phone to wifi hot-spots. Before you do anything, connect to the nearest secure location and look for the small lock symbol on your notifications bar, then you’ll know you and your personal data are safe.
Are you a student using your schools wifi? Stop your teachers from spying on you by connecting to our secure free VPN and encrypt all your uploaded and downloaded data.
As we mentioned, CyberVPN is the fastest and simplest way to secure your phone using using our free VPN app for Android with unlimited usage.
Try our free VPN app today, and be sure to leave a rating to let us know how we’re going!
Here’s full list of IP change locations as of October 2019:
– Free VPN London
– Free VPN Manchester
– New York
– Los Angeles
– Las Vegas
– New Jersey
– Santo Domingo
– Free VPN Budapest
– New Delhi
– Panama City
– San Juan
– Free VPN Bucharest
Access all of these locations with CyberVPN’s free and unlimited Free VPN android app.
CyberVPN Specifications for Windows PC
|Name||CyberVPN for PC|
|Supported PC Version||Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Mac|
|Security||Checked using VirusTotal|
Can you get CyberVPN on PC?
Yes, you can get CyberVPN on PC. Simply install bluestacks and download CyberVPN on PC from the google play store.
How to Download CyberVPN for PC or Laptop using Bluestack Emulator
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “CyberVPN” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official CyberVPN app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the CyberVPN app from the Bluestacks main screen.
How to Download CyberVPN for PC or Laptop using Nox player Emulator
1. Head to the official website of Nox Player and download it on your PC or Mac.
2. After downloading the installer, click on Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
3. Finally, choose either online or offline installation and wait for Nox Player to install. You will then be able to locate it from your desktop.
4. Launch the Nox Player and wait for it to set up. This may take a few minutes.
5. When it is ready, you will see its home screen with some apps preloaded, such as Google Play Store.
6. Click on the Play Store icon and either login using your existing account or create a new one. You can either complete the setup or go directly to the main screen.
7. Now Search for “CyberVPN” in the Google play store in the search bar.
8. Select the official CyberVPN app from the list of results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
9. The app will start downloading, then install automatically on your PC once complete.
10. Launch the CyberVPN app from NoxPlayers main screen after installation is finished.
On the right side of the window, you’ll find options for downloading APKs, transferring files, and more.
Is CyberVPN available on Windows 10?
CyberVPN doesn’t have a desktop app for Windows 10, but you can use CyberVPN on Windows 10 PC using android emulators. Follow the above methods to use CyberVPN for Windows 10.
Is CyberVPN available on Windows 11?
NO, CyberVPN is not available as a desktop app for Windows 11, but you can use CyberVPN on Windows 11 PC using Bluestacks or Nox Player android emulators. Follow the above methods to use CyberVPN for Windows 11.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install CyberVPN on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?