How to Download Dictionary Linguee on PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Dictionary Linguee” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Dictionary Linguee app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Dictionary Linguee app from the Bluestacks main screen.
Dictionary Linguee Description
The Guardian: “Smartphone owners are spoiled for choice when it comes to dictionary apps, but Linguee looks like it could dislodge your current favourite from your homescreen. It translates between a number of languages, with quick tools for searching. And it works offline too.”
The dictionary Linguee is used by millions of people.
– Translations in French, Spanish, German and more
– Reliable: Created by over 400 lexicographers
– Fast: Translations after entering just the first few letters
– The dictionary is free and also available offline
Linguee is a new kind of dictionary app for French-English, Spanish-English and other language pairs. You will find reliable translations in the shortest time, even when you’re offline.
SPANISH-ENGLISH AND OTHER LANGUAGES
Dictionary for Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Dutch, and Polish. All dictionaries are bidirectional – you search simultaneously in Spanish-English and English-Spanish.
Our editorial dictionary was compiled by over 400 lexicographers in order to be capable of providing answers to the most difficult of queries.
Additionally, with the help of the integrated translation search engine, you have access to over one billion translations from the Internet.
Translations of words and phrases are shown after entering just the first few letters. Even inadvertent typing errors are intelligently corrected.
The editorial dictionaries can be downloaded for free and are subsequently available for use even when you’re offline. This allows you, for example, to look up terms while you are abroad and have no data connection.
You will find examples sentences containing all the words you search for.
All of the dictionary entries have been recorded audibly by professional speakers.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Dictionary Linguee on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?