How to Download DroidVPN for PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “DroidVPN” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official DroidVPN app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the DroidVPN app from the Bluestacks main screen.
DroidVPN – Easy Android VPN
DroidVPN is an easy to use VPN software for android devices. Our VPN service can help you to unblock regional internet restrictions, web filtering, bypass firewalls, and browse the web anonymously by tunneling all your internet traffic from your android device to our servers.
What separates DroidVPN from other VPN Applications is it can tunnel your traffic through ICMP(IP over ICMP). This means you can browse the internet even if you are only allowed to send ping requests and internet browsing is blocked on your firewall.
* Subscription is required if you want to use all the servers and remove the 200MB/day limit
* If you are using any Free RAM/Task manager application, then add DroidVPN to it’s exclusion list to avoid DroidVPN from being unloaded in memory.
* If your phone is rebooting please read: http://droidvpn.com/page/phone-reboots-when-connecting-droidvpn-7/
* For CyanogenMod(Jellybean) users that cannot connect: http://droidvpn.com/page/droidvpn-cannot-connect-using-cyanogenmods-jellybean411-update-27/
– Gives you unrestricted Speed
– Encrypts your internet traffic
– Unblocks web sites
– Tunnel IP traffic through ICMP or UDP
– Can sometimes connect to paid hotspots for free
– Save network traffic through data compression
– Blocks annoying ads all over the web
LOCATION OF SERVERS: View complete list here: https://droidvpn.com/status
1. Android version below 4.0 requires root.
2. On android phones below 4.0 you need a working tun.ko for your phone. (Look for our “TUN.ko installer”)
3. DroidVPN account. Signup for free here: http://droidvpn.com/signup
4. Working internet connection. DroidVPN is not a replacement for your ISP.
HOW TO USE
1. Enter the username that you registered and the password that is sent to you.
2. If you are using a free account make sure to change your server to “Free Server” by tapping the flag.
3. Press the large connect button.
4. When the “DroidVPN is now connected” message appeared, press the home or back button
5. You can now start browsing and all your internet connection will pass through our VPN server.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install DroidVPN on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?