How to Download Duolingo on PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Duolingo” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Duolingo app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Duolingo app from the Bluestacks main screen.
Duolingo: language lessons Descriptions
Learn a new language with the world’s most-downloaded education app! Duolingo is the fun, free app for learning 40+ languages through quick, bite-sized lessons. Practice speaking, reading, listening, and writing to build your vocabulary and grammar skills.
Designed by language experts and loved by hundreds of millions of learners worldwide, Duolingo helps you prepare for real conversations in Spanish, French, Chinese, Italian, German, English, and more.
Whether you’re learning a language for travel, school, career, family and friends, or your brain health, you’ll love learning with Duolingo.
Duolingo is fun and effective. Game-like lessons and fun characters help you build solid speaking, reading, listening, and writing skills.
Duolingo works. Designed by language experts, Duolingo has a science-based teaching methodology proven to foster long-term language retention.
Track your progress. Work toward your language learning goals with playful rewards and achievements when you make practicing a daily habit!
Join 300+ million learners. Stay motivated with competitive Leaderboards as you learn alongside our global community.
Every language course is free. Learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Esperanto, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Hebrew, Welsh, Arabic, Latin, Hawaiian, Scottish Gaelic, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, English, and even High Valyrian!
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Duolingo on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?