How to Download ebtEDGE on PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “ebtEDGE” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official ebtEDGE app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the ebtEDGE app from the Bluestacks main screen.
ebtEDGE mobile application simplifies your life when you depend on SNAP or TANF benefits allowing you to view your benefits at the touch of a finger. ebtEDGE allows you to check your balances, review your transaction history. If you have both SNAP and TANF benefits you will have access to view both benefits at the same time.
• Free for cardholder use.
• The most private and secure EBT application on the market.
• If your phone supports bio-metrics, and you’ve registered your finger print
to your phone, simply touch the finger sensor on your device, and quickly
access the balance of your accounts.
• If your feel more comfortable using the traditional method, entering your
card number and then PIN, we support that too.
• Securely login with User ID and Password.
• View your deposit history.
• View your transaction history.
• View your benefit schedule.
• Select a PIN.
• Need help? We have plenty of that in the resources section or the Help Center
• Locate SNAP retailers near your location or where you are going to with the
• Set your language preferences to English, Spanish or Haitian Creole.
• New features around the corner… stay tuned…
1. Only certain devices are capable for either touch id or face id login.
2. For State SNAP or TANF cardholders with eligible cards.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install ebtEDGE on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?