How to Download FortiClient VPN for PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “FortiClient VPN” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official FortiClient VPN app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the FortiClient VPN app from the Bluestacks main screen.
FortiClient VPN Description
This Free FortiClient VPN App allows you to create a secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection using IPSec or SSL VPN “Tunnel Mode” connections between your Android device and FortiGate Firewall. Your connection will be fully encrypted and all traffic will be sent over the secure tunnel.
This easy to use app supports both SSL and IPSec VPN with FortiToken support. The VPN features included in this free app are limited so upgrade to FortiClient – Fabric Agent for advanced functionality and technical support.
– IPSec and SSLVPN “Tunnel Mode”
– Two-factor Authentication using FortiToken
– Client Certificates
– English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean Language Support
With the help of this guide, you can easily install FortiClient VPN on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?