How to Download Geeni on PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Geeni” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Geeni app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Geeni app from the Bluestacks main screen.
Meet Geeni. Your wish is Geeni’s command.
Control all Geeni smart home devices in one easy app, or by voice using Amazon Echo, from ANYWHERE in the world. Geeni is easy enough for anyone to use and combines the SIMPLICITY of an on/off switch with PREMIUM features such as:
– Easy, powerful control of each device. Choose a color or mood of our Color bulbs, perfectly Dim a white bulb, track energy usage of a plug, all from the same app!
– Group devices and control by room
– Set smart scenes for automated actions
– Schedule when devices turn on and off to allow more control and security
– Choose which devices your friends, guests, roommates, or your family can control thanks to account sharing
– Cloud based services so you can log in and control your home from any phone
– and more.
Compatible with all Geeni-enabled smart devices. No complicated hub required; each Geeni device is smart enough to connect directly to your home wifi network.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Geeni on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?