How to Download Google Find My Device on PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Google Find My Device” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Google Find My Device app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Google Find My Device app from the Bluestacks main screen.
Google Find My Device Description
Find My Device helps you locate your lost Android and lock it until you get it back.
See your phone, tablet or watch on a map. If current location isn’t available, you’ll see the last known location.
Use indoor maps to help you to find your device in airports, malls, or other large buildings
Navigate to your device with Google Maps by tapping the device location and then the Maps icon
Play a sound at full volume, even if your device is on silent
Erase the device or lock it with a custom message and contact number on lock screen
See network and battery status
See hardware details
• Location: Needed to show your device’s current location on the map
• Contacts: Needed to access the email address associated with your Google account
Find My Device is part of Google Play Protect
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Google Find My Device on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?