Installing Google Lens for PC has never been easier. Thanks to the Bluestacks emulator, users can now run the app on their PCs without any trouble. This step-by-step guide will provide you with the necessary information to install Google Lens for your Windows PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
Google Lens Specifications for Windows PC
|Name||Google Lens for PC|
|Supported PC Version||Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Mac|
|File Size||32 MB|
|Security||Checked using VirusTotal|
Can you get Google Lens on PC?
Yes, you can get Google Lens on PC. Simply install bluestacks and download Google Lens on PC from the google play store.
How to Download Google Lens for PC or Laptop using Bluestack Emulator
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Google Lens ”in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Google Lens app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Google Lens app from the Bluestacks main screen.
How to Download Google Lens for PC or Laptop using Nox player Emulator
1. Head to the official website of Nox Player and download it on your PC or Mac.
2. After downloading the installer, click on Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
3. Finally, choose either online or offline installation and wait for Nox Player to install. You will then be able to locate it from your desktop.
4. Launch the Nox Player and wait for it to set up. This may take a few minutes.
5. When it is ready, you will see its home screen with some apps preloaded, such as Google Play Store.
6. Click on the Play Store icon and either login using your existing account or create a new one. You can either complete the setup or go directly to the main screen.
7. Now Search for “Google Lens ” in the Google play store in the search bar.
8. Select the official Google Lens app from the list of results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
9. The app will start downloading, then install automatically on your PC once complete.
10. Launch the Google Lens app from NoxPlayers main screen after installation is finished.
On the right side of the window, you’ll find options for downloading APKs, transferring files, and more.
Is Google Lens available on Windows 10?
Google Lens doesn’t have a desktop app for Windows 10, but you can use Google Lens on Windows 10 PC using android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Google Lens for Windows 10.
Is Google Lens available on Windows 11?
NO, Google Lens is not available as a desktop app for Windows 11, but you can use Google Lens on Windows 11 PC using Bluestacks or Nox Player android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Google Lens for Windows 11.
Google Lens features
Google Lens lets you search what you see, get things done faster, and understand the world around you—using just your camera or a photo.
SCAN & TRANSLATE TEXT
Translate words you see, save a business card to your contacts, add events to your calendar from a poster, and copy and paste complicated codes or long paragraphs into your phone to save time.
IDENTIFY PLANTS & ANIMALS
Find out what that plant is in your friend’s apartment, or what kind of dog you saw in the park.
EXPLORE PLACES AROUND YOU
Identify and learn about landmarks, restaurants, and storefronts. See ratings, hours of operation, historical facts, and more.
FIND THE LOOK YOU LIKE
See an outfit that catches your eye? Or a chair that’s perfect for your living room? Find similar clothes, furniture, and home decor to the one you like.
KNOW WHAT TO ORDER
See popular dishes on a restaurant menu based on reviews from Google Maps.
Quickly scan QR codes and barcodes.
*Limited availability and not available in all languages or regions. For further details go to g.co/help/lens. Some Lens features require an internet connection.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Google Lens for your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?