Installing Hindi Keyboard for PC has never been easier. Thanks to the Bluestacks emulator, users can now run the app on their PCs without any trouble. This step-by-step guide will provide you with the necessary information to install Hindi Keyboard for your Windows PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
Hindi Keyboard Specifications for Windows PC
|Name||Hindi Keyboard for PC|
|Supported PC Version||Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Mac|
|File Size||32 MB|
|Security||Checked using VirusTotal|
Can you get Hindi Keyboard on PC?
Yes, you can get Hindi Keyboard on PC. Simply install bluestacks and download Hindi Keyboard on PC from the google play store.
How to Download Hindi Keyboard for PC or Laptop using Bluestack Emulator
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Hindi Keyboard ” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Hindi Keyboard app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Hindi Keyboard app from the Bluestacks main screen.
How to Download Hindi Keyboard for PC or Laptop using Nox player Emulator
1. Head to the official website of Nox Player and download it on your PC or Mac.
2. After downloading the installer, click on Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
3. Finally, choose either online or offline installation and wait for Nox Player to install. You will then be able to locate it from your desktop.
4. Launch the Nox Player and wait for it to set up. This may take a few minutes.
5. When it is ready, you will see its home screen with some apps preloaded, such as Google Play Store.
6. Click on the Play Store icon and either login using your existing account or create a new one. You can either complete the setup or go directly to the main screen.
7. Now Search for “Hindi Keyboard ” in the Google play store in the search bar.
8. Select the official Hindi Keyboard app from the list of results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
9. The app will start downloading, then install automatically on your PC once complete.
10. Launch the Hindi Keyboard app from NoxPlayers main screen after installation is finished.
On the right side of the window, you’ll find options for downloading APKs, transferring files, and more.
Is Hindi Keyboard available on Windows 10?
Hindi Keyboard doesn’t have a desktop app for Windows 10, but you can use Hindi Keyboard on Windows 10 PC using android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Hindi Keyboard for Windows 10.
Is Hindi Keyboard available on Windows 11?
NO, Hindi Keyboard is not available as a desktop app for Windows 11, but you can use Hindi Keyboard on Windows 11 PC using Bluestacks or Nox Player android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Hindi Keyboard for Windows 11.
Hindi Keyboard features
Desh Hindi Keyboard is an English to Hindi keyboard app that makes typing Hindi faster than ever before.
– Type in English to get Hindi letters
– Hindi movie dialogue stickers & GIFs. Powerful Hindi emoji keyboard.
– Works inside all apps on your phone – a Hindi typing keyboard app for all social media and messaging apps
– Saves time compared to handwriting input or other Indic Hindi input tools.
Installation and set up is easy.
– Download the app and open it.
– Enable Desh Hindi Keyboard in Step 1 and choose it in Step 2.
– Change settings and choose from colourful Hindi keyboard themes.
– That’s all! You can type Hindi everywhere now.
– To change keyboard easily, press and hold the space key.
Built in India. Amazing features.
– Type in Hindi faster. Start typing the Hinglish letters and choose Hindi predictions from the list. This is the easiest app for Hinglish to Hindi typing
– Top words are available offline in the fast keyboard. Turn on internet for additional words.
– A phonetic Hindi transliteration keyboard that works on Android phones and tablets.
– No need to learn Hindi keypad and layout.
– The best rated Hindi typing app that works as Hindi English keyboard
– This English to Hindi keyboard is easier to use than any other keyboard
Simple and easy to use.
– Use the language button to switch between English and Hindi. English words suggestions are also available.
– For fun stickers, click the button on top left side of the keyboard. Make conversations more amazing with dialogues from Hindi movies, TV shows and more.
– Press and hold the emoji key to view all emojis
– Hindi GIF keyboard lets you share interesting good morning messages, funny animations and more.
– Color themes can be changed from settings. Choose from 21 interesting color combinations.
Love it? Choose Premium.
– Buy Premium on this Hindi Keyboard app for a small one time cost for a fully ad free experience.
– Your purchase supports the developers and helps improve the app even more.
We respect your privacy.
– No personal information or credit card details are collected. A standard warning is shown by Android for all keyboards that you download.
– Anonymous statistics may be collected to improve your experience.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Hindi Keyboard for your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?