How to Download Japan VPN for PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Japan VPN” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Japan VPN app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Japan VPN app from the Bluestacks main screen.
Japan VPN – Plugin for OpenVPN
This app is a plug-in app, it can not work independently, this app is not developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
It is recommended to install OpenVPN official client “OpenVPN For Android”, this app will send “import VPN profile” and “connect” command to “OpenVPN For Android” app.
“OpenVPN for Android” download：
*** How to use ***
As “OpenVPN For Android” plugin as an example:
1. Install this app and “OpenVPN For Android” app.
2. open this app, click the Refresh button, the new VPN server ip will appear later.
3. Click on “Play” button , the IP address of OpenVPN profile will be save, import and start to connect to the server by pass command to “OpenVPN For Android” app.
4. If you’re lucky and free VPN server is not busy, your device will be successfully connected to VPN server.
*** common problem ***
1. “Trust this program” can not tick?
>> Installation of the software conflict, check whether the installation called “blue light filter” software, please try to stop it (or temporarily removed)
2. Can’t connect to server, show error: “PolarSSL: SSL read error : X509 – Certificate verification failed”.
>> Some servers may not work very stable, press the “reload” button to get new server ip to connect.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Japan VPN on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?