Installing JPay for PC has never been easier. Thanks to the Bluestacks emulator, users can now run the app on their PCs without any trouble. This step-by-step guide will provide you with the necessary information to install JPay for your Windows PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
The JPay App is the easiest way to stay connected and support your incarcerated individual.
JPay allows you to quickly send money to a trust account, send and receive Emails, photos, eCards and Videograms.
Purchase a tablet for your contact and fund their media account.
– Create your JPay account
– Send money with your credit/debit card once or schedule recurring transfers
– Purchase stamps for Email, Snap n’ Send® and Videograms
– Send and receive Emails
– Get new Email notifications
– Send emails to multiple recipients
– Prepay for an Email reply or transfer stamps
– Attach and send photos
– Send just a photo with Snap n’ Send
– Send a 30 second Videogram
– Setup a low stamp balance reminder
– Purchase tablet fir your contact
– Fund media account for tablet content
– Add/edit payment options and option to save card for future
– Manage your profile
Service availability varies, not all services available at all facilities
JPay Specifications for Windows PC
|Name||JPay for PC|
|Supported PC Version||Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Mac|
|Security||Checked using VirusTotal|
Can you get JPay on PC?
Yes, you can get JPay on PC. Simply install bluestacks and download JPay on PC from the google play store.
How to Download JPay on PC or Laptop using Bluestack Emulator
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “JPay” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official JPay app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the JPay app from the Bluestacks main screen.
How to Download JPay for PC or Laptop using Nox player Emulator
1. Head to the official website of Nox Player and download it on your PC or Mac.
2. After downloading the installer, click on Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
3. Finally, choose either online or offline installation and wait for Nox Player to install. You will then be able to locate it from your desktop.
4. Launch the Nox Player and wait for it to set up. This may take a few minutes.
5. When it is ready, you will see its home screen with some apps preloaded, such as Google Play Store.
6. Click on the Play Store icon and either login using your existing account or create a new one. You can either complete the setup or go directly to the main screen.
7. Now Search for “JPay” in the Google play store in the search bar.
8. Select the official JPay app from the list of results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
9. The app will start downloading, then install automatically on your PC once complete.
10. Launch the JPay app from NoxPlayers main screen after installation is finished.
On the right side of the window, you’ll find options for downloading APKs, transferring files, and more.
Is JPay available on Windows 10?
JPay doesn’t have a desktop app for Windows 10, but you can use JPay on Windows 10 PC using android emulators. Follow the above methods to use JPay for Windows 10.
Is JPay available on Windows 11?
NO, JPay is not available as a desktop app for Windows 11, but you can use JPay on Windows 11 PC using Bluestacks or Nox Player android emulators. Follow the above methods to use JPay for Windows 11.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install JPay on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?