Installing Kasa Smart App for PC has never been easier. Thanks to the Bluestacks emulator, users can now run the app on their PCs without any trouble. This step-by-step guide will provide you with the necessary information to install Kasa Smart App for your Windows PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
Kasa Smart App Features
Kasa Smart lets you add, configure, monitor, and control your connected TP-LINK Smart Home devices from anywhere in the world. You can schedule your appliances to turn on or off according to your schedule, or set them to Away Mode to deter would-be burglars. And that’s just the beginning. Purchase a TP-LINK Smart Home device and download the app to get started today.
** Kasa Smart is currently only compatible with TP-LINK Smart Plug HS100/110/107 KP200/400/EP10, Smart Plug Mini HS103/105 KP105, Smart Switch HS200/210/220, Smart Power Strip HS300/303, Smart Bulb LB100/110/120/130/200/230, KL50/60/110/120/130, IP Camera KC100/105/110/115/120/200/300/310/400/410S/420WS, Smart Router SR20, and Range Extender RE270/370/350K **
Kasa Smart App Specifications for Windows PC
|Name||Kasa Smart App for PC|
|Supported PC Version||Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Mac|
|File Size||32 MB|
|Security||Checked using VirusTotal|
Can you get Kasa Smart App on PC?
Yes, you can get Kasa Smart App on PC. Simply install bluestacks and download Kasa Smart App on PC from the google play store.
How to Download Kasa Smart App for PC or Laptop using Bluestack Emulator
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Kasa Smart App” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Kasa Smart App app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Kasa Smart App app from the Bluestacks main screen.
How to Download Kasa Smart App for PC or Laptop using Nox player Emulator
1. Head to the official website of Nox Player and download it on your PC or Mac.
2. After downloading the installer, click on Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
3. Finally, choose either online or offline installation and wait for Nox Player to install. You will then be able to locate it from your desktop.
4. Launch the Nox Player and wait for it to set up. This may take a few minutes.
5. When it is ready, you will see its home screen with some apps pre-loaded, such as Google Play Store.
6. Click on the Play Store icon and either login using your existing account or create a new one. You can either complete the setup or go directly to the main screen.
7. Now Search for “Kasa Smart App” in the Google play store in the search bar.
8. Select the official Kasa Smart App app from the list of results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
9. The app will start downloading, then install automatically on your PC once complete.
10. Launch the Kasa Smart App app from NoxPlayers main screen after installation is finished.
On the right side of the window, you’ll find options for downloading APKs, transferring files, and more.
Is Kasa Smart App available on windows 10?
Kasa Smart App doesn’t have a desktop app for windows 10, but you can use Kasa Smart App on Windows 10 PC using android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Kasa Smart App for Windows 10.
Is Kasa Smart App available on windows 11?
NO, Kasa Smart App is not available as a desktop app for windows 11, but you can use Kasa Smart App on Windows 11 PC using Bluestacks or NOx Player android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Kasa Smart App for Windows 11.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Kasa Smart App for your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?