How to Download LINE on PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “LINE” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official LINE app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the LINE app from the Bluestacks main screen.
LINE: Calls & Messages Description
LINE is transforming the way people communicate, closing the distance between family, friends, and loved ones—for free. With voice and video calls, messages, and a limitless variety of exciting stickers, you’ll be able to express yourself in ways that you never thought possible. LINE is available all over the world on mobile, desktop, and Wear OS devices.
◆ Messages, voice calls, and video calls.
Enjoy voice and video calls and exchanging messages with your LINE friends.
◆ LINE stickers, emoji, and themes
Express yourself just the way you want with stickers and emoji. Also, find your favorite themes to customize your LINE app.
Gives you easy access to your friends list, birthdays, the sticker shop and various services offered by LINE.
◆ LINE VOOM
Discover posts and accounts that catch your fancy, and start following them to stay in the know.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install LINE on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?