How to Download MapGenie: Elden Ring on PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “MapGenie: Elden Ring” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official MapGenie: Elden Ring app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the MapGenie: Elden Ring app from the Bluestacks main screen.
MapGenie: Elden Ring Map Description
An unofficial fan-made map for EldenRing. Souls games are hard and sometimes you need a companion – so take this interactive map of The Lands Between for when you need it!
• Over 1500 locations – Find all Flask Upgrades, Keys, Dragons, Rare Weapons & Hidden Quests
• 70+ categories – including Dungeon Bosses, Ashes of War, Talismans, Golden Seeds, Teardrop Scarabs & more!
• Quicksearch – just type the name of a location to instantly find what you’re looking for.
• Sync progress with the website: https://mapgenie.io/elden-ring
• Progress Tracker – mark locations as found and track the progress of your collectables.
• Take Notes – marking places of interest by adding notes to the map.
• COMING SOON: Underground maps!
With the help of this guide, you can easily install MapGenie: Elden Ring on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?