How to Download MapGenie: Genshin Impact Map on PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “MapGenie: Genshin Impact Map” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official MapGenie: Genshin Impact Map app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the MapGenie: Genshin Impact Map app from the Bluestacks main screen.
MapGenie: Genshin Impact Map Description
An unofficial fan-made map for Genshin Impact. Find all side quests and collectibles in Teyvat with this digital companion!
• Over 2000 locations – Find all Anemoculus, Electroculus, Chests, Shrines & more!
• 70+ categories – including Quests, Seelies, Books, resources & Teleport Waypoints
• Quicksearch – just type the name of a location to instantly find what you’re looking for.
• Sync progress with the website: https://mapgenie.io/genshin-impact
• Progress Tracker – mark locations as found and track the progress of your collectables.
• Take Notes – marking places of interest by adding notes to the map.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install MapGenie: Genshin Impact Map on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?