How to Download Metronome Beats on PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Metronome Beats” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Metronome Beats app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Metronome Beats app from the Bluestacks main screen.
Metronome Beats Description
A free interactive metronome app, Speed Trainer, and Drum Machine designed by musicians. With over 10 million downloads Metronome Beats is used worldwide for solo and group music practice, teaching and live concerts. It is also used to keep a steady tempo during running, golf putting practice, dancing, and many other activities.
Designed with ease of use in mind, Metronome Beats has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments by one touch of the screen. The visual beat indicators help you to keep track of where you are in the bar and enable you to mute the metronome whilst still monitoring the tempo visually. You can also create your own custom sound settings or simply change the pitch to make Metronome Beats easier to hear over your instrument.
Only need a few bars lead in? Use the timer function to stop Metronome Beats when you want. You can also use Metronome Beats at the same time as other apps, allowing you to read sheet music off your Tablet whilst playing the metronome to check your tempo.
On larger devices the Tablet specific layout gives you access to all of the Metronome Beats features on one handy screen.
– Separate layout for larger devices
– Drum Machine
– Speed Trainer
– Select any tempo from 1 to 900 beats per minute.
– Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
– Option to keep the metronome playing when you exit allowing you to use it with other apps
– Set a timer to stop the metronome after a certain number of bars
– Displays Italian tempo markings – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
– Subdivide the beat with up to 16 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
– Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
– Visual beat indication – mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
– Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
– Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
Check out Metronome Beats Pro for even more features, including a “live” mode where you can create and play set lists.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Metronome Beats on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?