Installing Microsoft SharePoint for PC has never been easier. Thanks to the Bluestacks emulator, users can now run the app on their PCs without any trouble. This step-by-step guide will provide you with the necessary information to install Microsoft SharePoint for your Windows PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
Microsoft SharePoint Features
SharePoint infuses AI into the mobile app experience to keep you focused and productive while on the go. AI builds an understanding of what you work on, how you work, and how your colleagues’ work relates to you. When you need expertise, content, or resources when you’re on the go, SharePoint is a great place to start looking.
• Browse your sites, files, people and more to get back to what you were working on
• Use search to find and discover important content
• Access your personalized view of team sites, communication sites, and news posts
• Tap on a user to get to their contact card and see who they work with and what they are working on
• Create news posts on the go and share your updates, reports, status, and experiences with your team
• Sign in to your SharePoint sites, whether they’re in the cloud or on-premises. The app works with SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server versions 2013 and higher
• Add multiple accounts, and easily switch between them
Note: To sign in to SharePoint, your organization needs to have an Office 365 subscription that includes SharePoint Online or an on-premises SharePoint Server.
Microsoft SharePoint Specifications for Windows PC
|Name||Microsoft SharePoint for PC|
|Supported PC Version||Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Mac|
|Security||Checked using VirusTotal|
Can you get Microsoft SharePoint on PC?
Yes, you can get Microsoft SharePoint on PC. Simply install bluestacks and download Microsoft SharePoint on PC from the google play store.
How to Download Microsoft SharePoint for PC or Laptop using Bluestack Emulator
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Microsoft SharePoint” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Microsoft SharePoint app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Microsoft SharePoint app from the Bluestacks main screen.
How to Download Microsoft SharePoint for PC or Laptop using Nox player Emulator
1. Head to the official website of Nox Player and download it on your PC or Mac.
2. After downloading the installer, click on Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
3. Finally, choose either online or offline installation and wait for Nox Player to install. You will then be able to locate it from your desktop.
4. Launch the Nox Player and wait for it to set up. This may take a few minutes.
5. When it is ready, you will see its home screen with some apps preloaded, such as Google Play Store.
6. Click on the Play Store icon and either login using your existing account or create a new one. You can either complete the setup or go directly to the main screen.
7. Now Search for “Microsoft SharePoint” in the Google play store in the search bar.
8. Select the official Microsoft SharePoint app from the list of results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
9. The app will start downloading, then install automatically on your PC once complete.
10. Launch the Microsoft SharePoint app from NoxPlayers main screen after installation is finished.
On the right side of the window, you’ll find options for downloading APKs, transferring files, and more.
Is Microsoft SharePoint available on Windows 10?
Microsoft SharePoint doesn’t have a desktop app for Windows 10, but you can use Microsoft SharePoint on Windows 10 PC using android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Microsoft SharePoint for Windows 10.
Is Microsoft SharePoint available on Windows 11?
NO, Microsoft SharePoint is not available as a desktop app for Windows 11, but you can use Microsoft SharePoint on Windows 11 PC using Bluestacks or Nox Player android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Microsoft SharePoint for Windows 11.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Microsoft SharePoint for your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?