Installing MX Player for PC has never been easier. Thanks to the Bluestacks emulator, users can now run the app on their PCs without any trouble. This step-by-step guide will provide you with the necessary information to install MX Player for your Windows PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
MX Player Specifications
|Name||MX Player for PC|
|Supported PC Version||Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Mac|
|File Size||32 MB|
|Security||Checked using VirusTotal|
Can you get MX Player on PC?
Yes, you can get MX Player on PC. Simply install bluestacks and download MX Player on PC from the google play store.
How to Download MX Player for PC or Laptop using Bluestack Emulator
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “MX Player” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official MX Player app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the MX Player app from the Bluestacks main screen.
How to Download MX Player for PC or Laptop using Nox player Emulator
1. Head to the official website of Nox Player and download it on your PC or Mac.
2. After downloading the installer, click on Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
3. Finally, choose either online or offline installation and wait for Nox Player to install. You will then be able to locate it from your desktop.
4. Launch the Nox Player and wait for it to set up. This may take a few minutes.
5. When it is ready, you will see its home screen with some apps pre-loaded, such as Google Play Store.
6. Click on the Play Store icon and either login using your existing account or create a new one. You can either complete the setup or go directly to the main screen.
7. Now Search for “MX Player” in the Google play store in the search bar.
8. Select the official MX Player app from the list of results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
9. The app will start downloading, then install automatically on your PC once complete.
10. Launch the MX Player app from NoxPlayers main screen after installation is finished.
On the right side of the window, you’ll find options for downloading APKs, transferring files, and more.
Is MX Player available on windows 10?
MX Player doesn’t have a desktop app for windows 10, but you can use MX Player on Windows 10 PC using android emulators. Follow the above methods to use MX Player for Windows 10.
Is MX Player available on windows 11?
NO, MX Player is not available as a desktop app for windows 11, but you can use MX Player on Windows 11 PC using Bluestacks or NOx Player android emulators. Follow the above methods to use MX Player for Windows 11.
MX Player features
Powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle supports
HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test results proved that multi-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan are also available by option.
SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps.
– DVD, DVB, SSA/*ASS* subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.*ass*) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install MX Player for your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?