How to Download myWisely for PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “myWisely” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official myWisely app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the myWisely app from the Bluestacks main screen.
myWisely: Mobile Banking Description
Download the myWisely app(8) now to start making the most of your money, like getting paid up to 2 days early(1), saving(10) for what you love, and dropping the hidden fees(12). Wisely also moves with you even when you switch jobs(4).
LEAVE HIDDEN FEES BEHIND(12)
No hidden fees(12). No overdraft fees(9) No minimum balance requirements sneaking up on you.
GET PAID UP TO 2 DAYS EARLY(1)
Life doesn’t always wait until payday. With Wisely, you could get access to your pay up to 2 days early(1) at no cost(2) to you.
SHOP AND PAY BILLS(6)
In store, online, in-app(8) or by phone everywhere Visa® Debit cards are accepted or where Debit Mastercard® is accepted.
GROW YOUR SAVINGS(10)
Save at your own pace and make savings automatic(10) so you do not have to think about it.
(1) You must log in to the myWisely app or mywisely.com to opt-in to early direct deposit. Early direct deposit of funds is not guaranteed and is subject to the timing of payor’s payment instruction. Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of our policy of making funds available upon our receipt of payment instruction with the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. If you have a Wisely Pay or Wisely Cash card (see back of your card), this feature requires an upgrade which may not be available to all cardholders.
(2) While this feature is available without a fee, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this card. Please log in to the myWisely app or mywisely.com to see your cardholder agreement and list of all fees for more information.
(4) If you have a Wisely Pay or Wisely Cash card (see back of your card), this feature requires an upgrade which may not be available to all cardholders.
(5)The number of fee-free ATM transactions may be limited. Please log in to the myWisely app or mywisely.com and see your cardholder agreement and list of all fees for more information.
(6)The bill pay feature, powered by Papaya, is available through the myWisely app. Additional terms and limits apply. This optional offer is not a Fifth Third Bank, Pathward or a [Mastercard, Visa] product or service, nor does Fifth Third Bank, Pathward or [Mastercard, Visa] endorse this offer.
(7) Ingo Money is operated by Ingo Money, Inc., and all check funding services are provided by First Century Bank, N.A. See complete terms, fees and conditions at: Ingomoney.com/termsconditions.html
(8) Standard message and data rates may apply.
(9) Because this card is prepaid, you can only spend what is on the card and thus are unable to overdraft.
(10) Amounts transferred to your savings envelope will no longer appear in your available balance. You can transfer money from your savings envelope back to your available balance at any time using the myWisely app mobile app or at mywisely.com.
(12) To view applicable fees, please log in to the myWisely app or mywisely.com to see your card- holder agreement and list of all fees for more information.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install myWisely for your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?