How to Download and Play Nerdle on PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure you have enough space on your device to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign-in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Nerdle” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Nerdle app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Nerdle app from the Bluestacks main screen.
This is the only official Nerdle app.
Guess the NERDLE in 6 tries. After each guess, the color of the tiles will change to show how close your guess was to the solution.
– Each guess is a calculation.
– You can use 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 + – * / or =.
– It must contain one “=”.
– It must only have a number to the right of the “=”, not another calculation.
– Standard order of operations applies, so calculate * and / before + and –
– If the answer we’re looking for is 10+20=30, then we will accept 20+10=30 too (unless you turn off ‘commutative answers’ in settings).
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Nerdle on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?