Installing Netflix for PC has never been easier. Thanks to the Bluestacks emulator, users can now run the app on their PCs without any trouble. This step-by-step guide will provide you with the necessary information to install Netflix for your Windows PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
Looking for the most talked about TV shows and movies from the around the world? They’re all on Netflix.
We’ve got award-winning series, movies, documentaries, and stand-up specials. And with the mobile app, you get Netflix while you travel, commute, or just take a break.
What you’ll love about Netflix:
• We add TV shows and movies all the time. Browse new titles or search for your favorites, and stream videos right on your device.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV shows and movies you’ll love.
• Create up to five profiles for an account. Profiles give different members of your household their own personalized Netflix.
• Enjoy a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment.
• Preview quick videos of our series and movies and get notifications for new episodes and releases.
• Save your data. Download titles to your mobile device and watch offline, wherever you are.
Netflix Specifications for Windows PC
|Name||Netflix for PC|
|Supported PC Version||Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Mac|
|Security||Checked using VirusTotal|
Can you get Netflix on PC?
Yes, you can get Netflix on PC. Simply install bluestacks and download Netflix on PC from the google play store.
How to Download Netflix for PC or Laptop using Bluestack Emulator
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Netflix” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Netflix app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Netflix app from the Bluestacks main screen.
How to Download Netflix for PC or Laptop using Nox player Emulator
1. Head to the official website of Nox Player and download it on your PC or Mac.
2. After downloading the installer, click on Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
3. Finally, choose either online or offline installation and wait for Nox Player to install. You will then be able to locate it from your desktop.
4. Launch the Nox Player and wait for it to set up. This may take a few minutes.
5. When it is ready, you will see its home screen with some apps preloaded, such as Google Play Store.
6. Click on the Play Store icon and either login using your existing account or create a new one. You can either complete the setup or go directly to the main screen.
7. Now Search for “Netflix” in the Google play store in the search bar.
8. Select the official Netflix app from the list of results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
9. The app will start downloading, then install automatically on your PC once complete.
10. Launch the Netflix app from NoxPlayers main screen after installation is finished.
On the right side of the window, you’ll find options for downloading APKs, transferring files, and more.
Is Netflix available on Windows 10?
Netflix doesn’t have a desktop app for Windows 10, but you can use Netflix on Windows 10 PC using android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Netflix for Windows 10.
Is Netflix available on Windows 11?
NO, Netflix is not available as a desktop app for Windows 11, but you can use Netflix on Windows 11 PC using Bluestacks or Nox Player android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Netflix for Windows 11.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Netflix for your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?