How to Download OpenVPN for PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “OpenVPN” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official OpenVPN app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the OpenVPN app from the Bluestacks main screen.
Openvpn for Android is an open source client based on the open source OpenVPN project.
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your telephone.
Can I get free Internet
No, this app is for connecting to an OpenVPN server.
How to connect
OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server. It is not an APP selling or provding any VPN services.
It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server or to the VPN service of many of the commercial
What is the difference between all the OpenVPN apps?
For more information about the different OpenVPN clients in the Playstore see this: http://ics-openvpn.blinkt.de/FAQ.html#faq_androids_clients_title
Access to your photos/media (Android older than 6.0)
This app implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access “accessing your media and photos”
Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
The beta is open, you can the beta by using the join beta beta. Please note that often a beta is not available since I mostly use the beta function to pretest release candidates.
Translate the app
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
OpenSSL Heartbleed: OpenVPN for Android uses its own non vulnerable OpenSSL version. For more details about OpenVPN and Heartbleed,
With the help of this guide, you can easily install OpenVPN on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?