How to Download ParkMobile on PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “ParkMobile” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official ParkMobile app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the ParkMobile app from the Bluestacks main screen.
ParkMobile – Find Parking Description
With over 40 million users, ParkMobile is a smarter way to park. Easily pay for street, lot, or garage parking right from your mobile device. You can also reserve parking ahead of time near garages and stadiums across the country. ParkMobile is available in over 500 cities including San Francisco, Washington, DC, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, and Philadelphia.
Why Use ParkMobile?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking right on your mobile device
• Extend your parking time remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Reserve parking spots in garages ahead of time to save up to 50% off drive-up rates
• Find areas of the city where there is available parking and avoid areas where there’s no parking
• Available in more than 3,000 locations coast-to-coast including stadiums, airports, universities and more.
How It Works:
• Streets, lots, and garages: Enter the zone number on the posted signs in your area. Select the amount of time you want to park and start your session. Extend time in the app if you are running late.
• Parking Reservations: Search for where you want to park and select the specific parking facility. Choose the date/time and complete your reservation. Follow the instructions in your confirmation to redeem at the parking facility.
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find my car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage where you reserved your spot
• Multiple payment methods available including ApplePay, Google Pay, PayPal and most major credit cards
• Parking Availability feature shows streets with open parking spots in your area
With the help of this guide, you can easily install ParkMobile on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?