How to Download Peacock TV on PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Peacock TV” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Peacock TV app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Peacock TV app from the Bluestacks main screen.
Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies Description
Download Peacock, the streaming service from NBCUniversal. Peacock has all your favorites, all in one place.
With Peacock, stream new movies and thousands of TV show episodes — including Vampire Academy, Bel-Air, Days of our Lives, and Yellowstone — plus exclusive Originals and current series from Bravo and NBC.
Stay up to date on live news and stream all your favorite live sports and events including WWE, NFL Sunday Night Football, Copa Mundial de la FIFA 2022, Premier League, golf, and more.
Here’s what you get with PEACOCK:
• Instant access to hundreds of movies from major Hollywood studios such as Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features.
• Thousands of hours of TV series, including full seasons of buzzworthy faves, bingeworthy classics, and current-season NBC hits.
• Peacock Channels – playing your favorite entertainment, 24-7. Scroll less and watch more with the SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, NBC Sports on Peacock, WWE, NBC News NOW, TODAY All Day, True Crime, and Dateline 24/7.
• A daily dose of live news with the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, and E! News – plus Late Night, SNL and more.
• Hit Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo.
• Up to 6 personal profiles to optimize your viewing experience.
Upgrade to PEACOCK PREMIUM ($4.99/month) for an all-access pass to everything Peacock has to offer – watch every movie, episode, and season, plus stream your favorite live sports and events. More to watch. More to love.
• Stream everything— including new movies, full seasons of exclusive premium TV like Yellowstone, and your NBCUniversal faves from Bravo, SYFY, USA, E!, and Oxygen.
• Every WWE Premium Live Event —including WrestleMania—plus series, docs, and the WWE Vault.
• Exclusive Peacock Originals, including Bel-Air, A Friend of the Family, The Real Housewives of Miami, Pitch Perfect: Bumper in Berlin, Dr. Death, Vampire Academy, Love Island, The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip, and more.
• More live sports, including exclusive Premier League soccer matches, figure skating, golf, NFL Sunday Night Football, and Notre Dame footall and hockey.
• The streaming home for your Bravo faves, including The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Top Chef, and more.
• Current-season NBC hits like the One Chicago franchise, The Voice, Law & Order: SVU, Young Rock, and Saturday Night Live.
• Unlimited access to the entire library of Kids and Family entertainment.
With PEACOCK PREMIUM PLUS ($9.99/month), get everything included in Peacock Premium as well as:
• Stream Peacock ad-free*.
• Download available titles to your mobile device and watch later, anywhere.
*Due to streaming rights, Peacock Channels, events, and a few shows & movies will still contain ads.
Content availability may vary over time.
Please note: Use of the PeacockTV app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Peacock TV on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?