Installing Phonto for PC has never been easier. Thanks to the Bluestacks emulator, users can now run the app on their PCs without any trouble. This step-by-step guide will provide you with the necessary information to install Phonto for your Windows PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
Phonto Specifications for Windows PC
|Name||Phonto for PC|
|Supported PC Version||Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Mac|
|Security||Checked using VirusTotal|
Can you get Phonto on PC?
Yes, you can get Phonto on PC. Simply install bluestacks and download Phonto on PC from the google play store.
How to Download Phonto for PC or Laptop using Bluestack Emulator
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Phonto” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Phonto app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Phonto app from the Bluestacks main screen.
How to Download Phonto for PC or Laptop using Nox player Emulator
1. Head to the official website of Nox Player and download it on your PC or Mac.
2. After downloading the installer, click on Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
3. Finally, choose either online or offline installation and wait for Nox Player to install. You will then be able to locate it from your desktop.
4. Launch the Nox Player and wait for it to set up. This may take a few minutes.
5. When it is ready, you will see its home screen with some apps pre-loaded, such as Google Play Store.
6. Click on the Play Store icon and either login using your existing account or create a new one. You can either complete the setup or go directly to the main screen.
7. Now Search for “Phonto” in the Google play store in the search bar.
8. Select the official Phonto app from the list of results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
9. The app will start downloading, then install automatically on your PC once complete.
10. Launch the Phonto app from NoxPlayers main screen after installation is finished.
On the right side of the window, you’ll find options for downloading APKs, transferring files, and more.
Is Phonto available on windows 10?
Phonto doesn’t have a desktop app for windows 10, but you can use Phonto on Windows 10 PC using android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Phonto for Windows 10.
Is Phonto available on windows 11?
NO, Phonto is not available as a desktop app for windows 11, but you can use Phonto on Windows 11 PC using Bluestacks or NOx Player android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Phonto for Windows 11.
Phonto – Text on Photos Features
★ More than 200 fonts are available.
★ You can install other fonts.
★ Text size is changeable.
★ Text color is changeable.
★ Text shodow is changeable.
★ Text is rotatable.
★ Text stroke color and width is changeable.
★ Text background color is changeable.
★ Letter spacing is changeable.
★ Line spacing is changeable.
★ Blend mode is changeable.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Phonto for your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?