How to Download and Play Kahoot! on PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure you have enough space on your device to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign-in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Kahoot!” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Kahoot! app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Kahoot! app from the Bluestacks main screen.
Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes Description
Play engaging quiz-based games (kahoots) at school, at home and at work, create your own kahoots and learn something new! Kahoot! brings the magic of learning for students, teachers, office superheroes, trivia fans and lifelong learners.
Here’s what you can do with the Kahoot! app, now available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese and Norwegian:
– Join kahoots hosted live – in class or virtually – and use the app to submit answers
– Complete self-paced challenges
– Study at home or on the go with flashcards and other study modes
– Compete with friends in study leagues
– Challenge your friends with kahoots you found or created
– Create your own kahoots and add images or videos
– Host kahoots live for family and friends directly from your mobile device
Families and friends
– Find a kahoot on any topic, fit for any age
– Host a kahoot live by casting your screen to a big screen or screen share via video conferencing apps
– Engage your kids with studying at home
– Send a Kahoot! challenge to family members or friends
– Create your own kahoots and add different question types and image effects
– Search among millions of ready-to-play kahoots on any topic
– Create or edit your own kahoots in minutes
– Combine different question types to increase engagement
– Host kahoots live in class or virtually for distance learning
– Assign student-paced challenges for content review
– Assess learning outcomes with reports
– Create kahoots for e-learning, presentations, events and other occasions
– Encourage audience participation with polls and word cloud questions
– Host Kahoot! live in person or in a virtual meeting
– Assign self-paced challenges, for example, for e-learning
– Assess progress and results with reports
Kahoot! is free for teachers and their students, and it’s our commitment to keep it that way as part of our mission to make learning awesome. We offer optional upgrades that unlock advanced features, such as an image library with millions of images and advanced question types, such as puzzles, polls, open-ended questions and slides. To take advantage of these features, users will need a paid subscription.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Kahoot! on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?