Installing Pokémon GO for PC has never been easier. Thanks to the Bluestacks emulator, users can now run the app on their PCs without any trouble. This step-by-step guide will provide you with the necessary information to install Pokémon GO for your Windows PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
Pokémon GO Features
New! Now you can battle other Pokémon GO Trainers online! Try the GO Battle League today!
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
Uncover the world of Pokémon: Explore and discover Pokémon wherever you are!
Catch more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex!
Journey alongside your Buddy Pokémon to help make your Pokémon stronger and earn rewards!
Compete in epic Gym battles and…Team up with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon during Raid Battles!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await! Let’s GO!
Pokémon GO Specifications for Windows PC
|Name||Pokémon GO for PC|
|Supported PC Version||Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Mac|
|Security||Checked using VirusTotal|
Can you get Pokémon GO on PC?
Yes, you can get Pokémon GO on PC. Simply install bluestacks and download Pokémon GO on PC from the google play store.
How to Download and Play Pokémon GO on PC or Laptop using Bluestack Emulator
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure you have enough space on your device to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign-in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Pokémon GO” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Pokémon GO app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Pokémon GO app from the Bluestacks main screen.
How to Download Pokémon GO for PC or Laptop using Nox player Emulator
1. Head to the official website of Nox Player and download it on your PC or Mac.
2. After downloading the installer, click on Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
3. Finally, choose either online or offline installation and wait for Nox Player to install. You will then be able to locate it from your desktop.
4. Launch the Nox Player and wait for it to set up. This may take a few minutes.
5. When it is ready, you will see its home screen with some apps preloaded, such as Google Play Store.
6. Click on the Play Store icon and either login using your existing account or create a new one. You can either complete the setup or go directly to the main screen.
7. Now Search for “Pokémon GO” in the Google play store in the search bar.
8. Select the official Pokémon GO app from the list of results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
9. The app will start downloading, then install automatically on your PC once complete.
10. Launch the Pokémon GO app from NoxPlayers main screen after installation is finished.
On the right side of the window, you’ll find options for downloading APKs, transferring files, and more.
Is Pokémon GO available on Windows 10?
Pokémon GO doesn’t have a desktop app for Windows 10, but you can use Pokémon GO on Windows 10 PC using android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Pokémon GO for Windows 10.
Is Pokémon GO available on Windows 11?
NO, Pokémon GO is not available as a desktop app for Windows 11, but you can use Pokémon GO on Windows 11 PC using Bluestacks or Pokémon GO Player android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Pokémon GO for Windows 11.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Pokémon GO on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?