Installing Quest Helper GO for PC has never been easier. Thanks to the Bluestacks emulator, users can now run the app on their PCs without any trouble. This step-by-step guide will provide you with the necessary information to install Quest Helper GO for your Windows PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
Quest Helper GO Features
Quest Helper Go is a third-party app made by fans and players of Pokémon Go and is not affiliated with the Pokémon brand, Niantic, Pokémon Go, or Nintendo.
This is a universal assistant for the game Pokémon Go on the implementation of any quests; battle with Go Rocket; renaming monsters; auto-battle; timers and more.
Just One Click and Information is Yours!
What can Quest Helper Go do?
– you can see the daily quest rewards available today;
– you can see the weekly reward for this month;
– you can see all the special research that has ever been available in the game;
– on the screen with Go Rocket, when you see the button – Battle, you can find out which Monsters they have. The Go Rocket Battle Assistant recommends the types of monsters you need to take into battle. You can click on the monster to determine with whom to beat it. Some Go Rocket bosses need to be beaten by specific monsters in order to win.
– direct link to the site with game timers;
– keyboard for renaming monsters in one click from the clipboard. Use another app to copy IV monsters to your clipboard.
How does magic work with quests and Go Rocket? We take a screenshot of the game at your request and analyze it. We do not interfere in the code of the game itself and do not intercept server requests.
This application uses the accessibility permission of the AccessibilityService API. The use of this permission is optional and is only required for automatic tapping on the screen. No real-time personal data of any applications is read from the screen and, as a result, is not transferred to third parties.
– In Battle Mode, you can start and end Auto-Battle with one quick click of a button;
– Auto-Battle means automatically tapping on the screen instead of you – once every 250-400ms in a random small space on the screen above the button in the form of swords.
P.S. The combat mode is intended for users with disabilities who themselves can not quickly click on the screen.
Known Issues landscape of Battle Mode: if the phone has a cutout on the screen and there is a slight shift, please flip the device 180 degrees.
– On average, the system requires 2-4 GB of RAM. The amount of RAM depends on the screen resolution of your device and the version of Android;
– Pokemon Go requires more than 2 GB of RAM to run;
– For the operation of our application, 512 MB of RAM is required.
If you do not have enough RAM, the application may cause problems with the performance of the device.
Quest Helper GO Specifications for Windows PC
|Name||Quest Helper GO for PC|
|Supported PC Version||Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Mac|
|Security||Checked using VirusTotal|
Can you get Quest Helper GO on PC?
Yes, you can get Quest Helper GO on PC. Simply install bluestacks and download Quest Helper GO on PC from the google play store.
How to Download Quest Helper GO on PC or Laptop using Bluestack Emulator
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure you have enough space on your device to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign-in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Quest Helper GO” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Quest Helper GO app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Quest Helper GO app from the Bluestacks main screen.
How to Download Quest Helper GO for PC or Laptop using Nox player Emulator
1. Head to the official website of Nox Player and download it on your PC or Mac.
2. After downloading the installer, click on Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
3. Finally, choose either online or offline installation and wait for Nox Player to install. You will then be able to locate it from your desktop.
4. Launch the Nox Player and wait for it to set up. This may take a few minutes.
5. When it is ready, you will see its home screen with some apps preloaded, such as Google Play Store.
6. Click on the Play Store icon and either login using your existing account or create a new one. You can either complete the setup or go directly to the main screen.
7. Now Search for “Quest Helper GO” in the Google play store in the search bar.
8. Select the official Quest Helper GO app from the list of results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
9. The app will start downloading, then install automatically on your PC once complete.
10. Launch the Quest Helper GO app from NoxPlayers main screen after installation is finished.
On the right side of the window, you’ll find options for downloading APKs, transferring files, and more.
Is Quest Helper GO available on Windows 10?
Quest Helper GO doesn’t have a desktop app for Windows 10, but you can use Quest Helper GO on Windows 10 PC using android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Quest Helper GO for Windows 10.
Is Quest Helper GO available on Windows 11?
NO, Quest Helper GO is not available as a desktop app for Windows 11, but you can use Quest Helper GO on Windows 11 PC using Bluestacks or Quest Helper GO Player android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Quest Helper GO for Windows 11.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install the Quest Helper GO on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?