Installing Shazam for PC has never been easier. Thanks to the Bluestacks emulator, users can now run the app on their PCs without any trouble. This step-by-step guide will provide you with the necessary information to install Shazam for your Windows PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
Shazam will identify any song in seconds. Discover, artists, lyrics, videos & playlists, all for free. Over 1 billion installs and counting.
“Shazam is an app that feels like magic” – Techradar.com (http://techradar.com/)
“Shazam is a gift… a game changer” – Pharrell Williams, GQ interview
Think you can Beat Shazam? To find out, play along with the Shazam App while you watch the show!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
* Find the name of any song in seconds.
* Listen and add to Apple Music playlists.
* Follow along with time-synced lyrics.
* Watch music videos from Apple Music or YouTube.
* Enable Dark theme on Shazam.
* Get Shazam for Wear OS.
SHAZAM ANYWHERE, AT ANYTIME
* Use Pop-up Shazam to identify music in any app – Instagram, YouTube, TikTok…
* No connection? No problem! Shazam while offline.
* Turn on Auto Shazam to keep finding songs even when you leave the app.
* Find out what is popular in your country or city with Shazam charts.
* Get recommended songs and playlists to discover new music.
* Open any song directly in Spotify, Apple Music or YouTube Music.
* Share songs with friends through Snapchat, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter and more.
Shazam Specifications for Windows PC
|Name||Shazam for PC|
|Supported PC Version||Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Mac|
|Security||Checked using VirusTotal|
Can you get Shazam on PC?
Yes, you can get Shazam on PC. Simply install bluestacks and download Shazam on PC from the google play store.
How to Download Shazam on PC or Laptop using Bluestack Emulator
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Shazam” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Shazam app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Shazam app from the Bluestacks main screen.
How to Download Shazam for PC or Laptop using Nox player Emulator
1. Head to the official website of Nox Player and download it on your PC or Mac.
2. After downloading the installer, click on Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
3. Finally, choose either online or offline installation and wait for Nox Player to install. You will then be able to locate it from your desktop.
4. Launch the Nox Player and wait for it to set up. This may take a few minutes.
5. When it is ready, you will see its home screen with some apps preloaded, such as Google Play Store.
6. Click on the Play Store icon and either login using your existing account or create a new one. You can either complete the setup or go directly to the main screen.
7. Now Search for “Shazam” in the Google play store in the search bar.
8. Select the official Shazam app from the list of results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
9. The app will start downloading, then install automatically on your PC once complete.
10. Launch the Shazam app from NoxPlayers main screen after installation is finished.
On the right side of the window, you’ll find options for downloading APKs, transferring files, and more.
Is Shazam available on Windows 10?
Shazam doesn’t have a desktop app for Windows 10, but you can use Shazam on Windows 10 PC using android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Shazam for Windows 10.
Is Shazam available on Windows 11?
NO, Shazam is not available as a desktop app for Windows 11, but you can use Shazam on Windows 11 PC using Bluestacks or Shazam Player android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Shazam for Windows 11.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Shazam on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?