Installing Skyscanner for PC has never been easier. Thanks to the Bluestacks emulator, users can now run the app on their PCs without any trouble. This step-by-step guide will provide you with the necessary information to install Skyscanner for your Windows PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
Skyscanner Flights Hotels Cars Features
Skyscanner makes planning your next trip easy.
No matter where you are – search for flights, hotels and car rental deals to anywhere in the world, on the move. Save time and money by comparing and booking from your favorite travel brands like Spirit Airlines, United Airlines, and American Airlines all in one place, too. There are no booking fees or hidden charges – just the best prices. Here’s how to use our app:
Can’t decide where? Perfect. Start by exploring everywhere first. Tap “Everywhere” in our search bar to find cheap flights literally anywhere around the world and get ideas for your next vacation.
Filter your search
Know what you’re looking for? Use our smart filters to search by flight duration, airline, number of stops, travel class, departure and arrival times.
The best time to fly
You’ve chosen where it will be, now to find the best dates to book your vacation. Our calendar view breaks down the cheapest dates in a chosen month so you can find the right flight deal. Not ready to book yet? Set up a Price Alert and we’ll let you know when the flight price changes so you’re always booking at the right time.
The right hotel at the right place
Thought we were just about cheap flights? Nope, we’ve got your stay covered too. Compare and book cheap deals from thousands of hotels, resorts, apartments, motels and hostels all over the world. Or find rooms near your current location and grab a last-minute deal for your next vacation.
Rent a car
Choose where and when to pick up your car rental, and we’ll show you cheap prices and deals. You can filter your search by vehicle type, fuel type and features. And our Fair Fuel Policy flag will make sure you’re not paying too much on fuel – we’ve got your back.
Book with who you trust
Compare all your top travel brands in one place – Spirit Airlines, United Airlines, American Airlines, JetBlue, Frontier Airlines, Delta, Ctrip, Expedia, Kiwi.com, Trip.com, Agoda and more. Plus, get recent reviews on our travel partners from our community of travelers.
No added fees ever
Did we mention we don’t charge any booking fees? Never. None at all.
Find the greenest flights
Reduce your environmental impact by booking flights that emit less CO2. We make these flights easy to find with our “Greener choices” label when you’re searching for that next trip.
Save your flights
Want to look but not ready to book? No problem. We have a “saved” feature where you can “heart” flights or hotels you like. Then it’ll show up on your trips, so you can pick up where you left off and get booking.
● The Telegraph; “The only 20 travel apps you’ll ever need”
● The New York Times; “Apps for Travelers Dreaming of Their Next Trip”
● Elite Daily; “7 holiday travel apps that’ll let you jingle around the world’
● Pocket-lint; “4 apps to get you ready for summer”
Skyscanner Specifications for Windows PC
|Name||Skyscanner for PC|
|Supported PC Version||Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Mac|
|Security||Checked using VirusTotal|
Can you get Skyscanner on PC?
Yes, you can get Skyscanner on PC. Simply install bluestacks and download Skyscanner on PC from the google play store.
How to Download Skyscanner on PC or Laptop using Bluestack Emulator
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Skyscanner” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Skyscanner app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Skyscanner app from the Bluestacks main screen.
How to Download Skyscanner for PC or Laptop using Nox player Emulator
1. Head to the official website of Nox Player and download it on your PC or Mac.
2. After downloading the installer, click on Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
3. Finally, choose either online or offline installation and wait for Nox Player to install. You will then be able to locate it from your desktop.
4. Launch the Nox Player and wait for it to set up. This may take a few minutes.
5. When it is ready, you will see its home screen with some apps preloaded, such as Google Play Store.
6. Click on the Play Store icon and either login using your existing account or create a new one. You can either complete the setup or go directly to the main screen.
7. Now Search for “Skyscanner ” in the Google play store in the search bar.
8. Select the official Skyscanner app from the list of results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
9. The app will start downloading, then install automatically on your PC once complete.
10. Launch the Skyscanner app from NoxPlayers main screen after installation is finished.
On the right side of the window, you’ll find options for downloading APKs, transferring files, and more.
Is Skyscanner available on Windows 10?
Skyscanner doesn’t have a desktop app for Windows 10, but you can use Skyscanner on Windows 10 PC using android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Skyscanner for Windows 10.
Is Skyscanner available on Windows 11?
NO, Skyscanner is not available as a desktop app for Windows 11, but you can use Skyscanner on Windows 11 PC using Bluestacks or Nox Player android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Skyscanner for Windows 11.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Skyscanner on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?