Installing SLING for PC has never been easier. Thanks to the Bluestacks emulator, users can now run the app on their PCs without any trouble. This step-by-step guide will provide you with the necessary information to install SLING for your Windows PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
SLING: Live TV, Shows & Movies Features
The TV you love for a price you’ll love.
Stream live sports, news, popular shows, movies & more. Get customizable channel packages, 120K+ movies and shows On Demand and 50 hours of DVR storage included. No hidden fees and no long-term contracts. Pause or customize your service at any time.
Sling has the live sports you can’t do without. Stream college basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college football, MLS soccer, golf, NASCAR, combat sports and more. From college to pro, soccer to football, it’s all on Sling!
Sling keeps you up to date on breaking news with channels like CNN, FOX News, MSNBC and Bloomberg, plus free channels like CBS News.
Stream today’s most popular shows and movies live and On Demand. Sign up and start watching channels like Bravo, Investigation Discovery, TBS, TNT and so much more.
Get your daily dose of gossip, home envy, competition and reality drama. Take on DIY projects with HGTV and satisfy your cravings for new recipes with the Food Network. Plus, get access to Hallmark, Cooking Channel, truTV, TBS, Bravo and more.
There’s plenty for the whole family to watch with channels like Boomerang, Cartoon Network and more.
Sling TV is one of the best international streaming services in the U.S., offering programs in 22 languages, including Spanish, Hindi & Arabic.
Watch More On Demand
Choose from over 120K binge-worthy shows and movies On Demand. Access hundreds of titles available for On Demand viewing. Rent new blockbuster movies to watch On Demand and purchase the biggest live pay-per-view events to stream on your favorite devices.
You’ll automatically receive 50 hours of DVR storage with your Sling subscription! If that’s not enough, you can upgrade to DVR Plus and record up to 200 hours of storage. Record your must-watch sports, news and shows, then, watch them on your schedule.
Stay informed and entertained with thousands of hours of FREE live and On Demand TV with Sling Free. No credit card required. Stream full seasons of hit shows like Hell’s Kitchen or Forensic Files, watch free movies and see what’s trending for paid Sling subscribers.
Sign up and start watching today!
SLING Specifications for Windows PC
|Name||SLING for PC|
|Supported PC Version||Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Mac|
|Security||Checked using VirusTotal|
Can you get SLING on PC?
Yes, you can get SLING on PC. Simply install bluestacks and download SLING on PC from the google play store.
How to Download SLING on PC or Laptop using Bluestack Emulator
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “SLING” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official SLING app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the SLING app from the Bluestacks main screen.
How to Download SLING for PC or Laptop using Nox player Emulator
1. Head to the official website of Nox Player and download it on your PC or Mac.
2. After downloading the installer, click on Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
3. Finally, choose either online or offline installation and wait for Nox Player to install. You will then be able to locate it from your desktop.
4. Launch the Nox Player and wait for it to set up. This may take a few minutes.
5. When it is ready, you will see its home screen with some apps preloaded, such as Google Play Store.
6. Click on the Play Store icon and either login using your existing account or create a new one. You can either complete the setup or go directly to the main screen.
7. Now Search for “SLING” in the Google play store in the search bar.
8. Select the official SLING app from the list of results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
9. The app will start downloading, then install automatically on your PC once complete.
10. Launch the SLING app from NoxPlayers main screen after installation is finished.
On the right side of the window, you’ll find options for downloading APKs, transferring files, and more.
Is SLING available on Windows 10?
SLING doesn’t have a desktop app for Windows 10, but you can use SLING on Windows 10 PC using android emulators. Follow the above methods to use SLING for Windows 10.
Is SLING available on Windows 11?
NO, SLING is not available as a desktop app for Windows 11, but you can use SLING on Windows 11 PC using Bluestacks or Nox Player android emulators. Follow the above methods to use SLING for Windows 11.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install SLING on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?