How to Download SmartNews on PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “SmartNews” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official SmartNews app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the SmartNews app from the Bluestacks main screen.
SmartNews: Local Breaking News Description
SmartNews is the award-winning news app downloaded by 50+ million readers in 150+ countries!
SmartNews analyzes millions of articles every day to deliver the top trending news stories influencing the world right now.
SmartNews delivers high-quality news headlines and breaking news from top news publishers: NBC News, MSNBC, USA Today, TIME, The Huffington Post, Bleacher Report, Quartz, The Verge, VICE, VOX, AP, Reuters, Buzzfeed, Fast Company and more.
Breaking News —
Notifications for breaking news headlines.
Smart Mode —
Readability mode for optimal news reading experience.
Offline News Reading —
Fetch trending news and read it offline.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install SmartNews on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?