Installing Splice for PC has never been easier. Thanks to the Bluestacks emulator, users can now run the app on their PCs without any trouble. This step-by-step guide will provide you with the necessary information to install Splice for your Windows PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
Splice – Video Editor & Maker Feature
Wonder how creators go viral with stunning videos? Try Splice and find out how easy it is to create your own masterpiece only by using your phone!
The performance of pro-level desktop editing, optimized for your mobile device. Just a few taps to trim clips, add music, adjust speed, and create beautiful movies and slideshows you’ll love to share. Watch your followers go crazy for your gorgeous video edits. Quick, simple, stunning. It’s never been faster or easier to edit on the go like a pro.
Splice Video Editor: make stunning videos in a snap!
🎥 COMPLETE MOVIE MAKER: EDITING MADE SIMPLE
+ Splice offers the best tools for making videos and movies on mobile.
+ Trim, cut, and merge your photos and video clips in seconds.
+ Adjust speed for fast or slow motion.
+ Quickly add music choosing from our library of 400+ songs.
+ Add titles and text overlays.
🎬 PROFESSIONAL VIDEO MAKER AND EDITOR APP
+ Import photos & videos and set the perfect length.
+ Quickly organize & combine your pictures and clips within our intuitive timeline: Video making has never been easier.
+ PRO Trimmer & Cutter: Trim and cut your videos to split them into more clips.
+ PRO Merger & Joiner: Merge your clips and join photos in seconds to create an incredible montage, slideshow, or stop motion video.
+ Fit the right aspect ratio: Create masterpieces with the perfect size for your favorite social media such as Instagram (posts, stories, and Reels), TikTok, and YouTube.
⏱️ VIDEO MAKING WITH SPEED EFFECTS
+ Change speed to slow down clips or make fast motion edits.
+ Stand out on social media with timelapse and hyperlapse.
🎶 PICK THE PERFECT SOUNDTRACK
+ Add the perfect background song to your videos and slideshows.
+ Choose from a huge library of free music.
+ Trim and mix multiple audio tracks with precision.
+ Adjust the volume of your songs.
✍️ ADD CUSTOM TEXT
+ Add text to photo and video and communicate with your audience.
+ Customize your project by choosing the best font, color, and size and add fade-in and fade-out effects.
+ The quick, easy, fun way to build a connection with your social media followers.
💬 SHARE & SAVE YOUR VIDEO
+ Export videos in high quality.
+ Easily select the right aspect ratio for each social media channel.
+ Share to YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Mail, and more.
+ Save videos to your camera roll.
Subscribe or to have unlimited access to all the premium features as well.
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly, yearly
• Your payment will be charged to your Google Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
The best mobile video editor you can find! Try Splice for free and create your 5-star video: Edit with text, music, and fast/slow motion speed effects!
Splice Specifications for Windows PC
|Name||Splice for PC|
|Supported PC Version||Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Mac|
|Security||Checked using VirusTotal|
Can you get Splice on PC?
Yes, you can get Splice on PC. Simply install bluestacks and download Splice on PC from the google play store.
How to Download Splice for PC or Laptop using Bluestack Emulator
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Splice” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Splice app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Splice app from the Bluestacks main screen.
How to Download Splice for PC or Laptop using Nox player Emulator
1. Head to the official website of Nox Player and download it on your PC or Mac.
2. After downloading the installer, click on Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
3. Finally, choose either online or offline installation and wait for Nox Player to install. You will then be able to locate it from your desktop.
4. Launch the Nox Player and wait for it to set up. This may take a few minutes.
5. When it is ready, you will see its home screen with some apps pre-loaded, such as Google Play Store.
6. Click on the Play Store icon and either login using your existing account or create a new one. You can either complete the setup or go directly to the main screen.
7. Now Search for “Splice” in the Google play store in the search bar.
8. Select the official Splice app from the list of results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
9. The app will start downloading, then install automatically on your PC once complete.
10. Launch the Splice app from Bluestacks’ main screen after installation is finished.
On the right side of the window, you’ll find options for downloading APKs, transferring files, and more.
Is Splice available on Windows 10?
Splice doesn’t have a desktop app for Windows 10, but you can use Splice on Windows 10 PC using android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Splice for Windows 10.
Is Splice available on Windows 11?
NO, Splice is not available as a desktop app for Windows 11, but you can use Splice on Windows 11 PC using Bluestacks or Nox Player android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Splice for Windows 11.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Splice for your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?