How to Download Spotify on PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Spotify” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Spotify app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Spotify app from the Bluestacks main screen.
With the Spotify music and podcast app, you can play millions of songs, albums and original podcasts for free. We have even added audiobooks, so you can enjoy thousands of stories wherever you are!
Stream music and podcasts, listen to audiobooks, discover albums, playlists or even single songs for free on your mobile or tablet. Subscribe to Spotify Premium to download and listen offline wherever you are.
Spotify gives you access to a world of free music, curated playlists, artists, and podcasts you love. Discover podcasts, new music, top songs or listen to your favorite artists and albums.
WHY SPOTIFY FOR MUSIC AND PODCASTS?
• Listen to over 80 million songs and 4 million podcasts (and counting)
• Enjoy over 300,000 newly added audiobook titles
• Discover new music, albums, playlists and original podcasts.
• Search for your favorite song or artist by typing a lyric
• Enjoy amazing sound quality on music and podcasts across all devices.
• Create and share your own music playlists to suit your mood or discover other playlists you might like.
• Listen to daily music mixes made just for you.
• Explore top songs from different genres, countries or decades.
• Sing along to each song with our lyrics feature.
• Play music from your favorite Netflix shows
• Subscribe to your favourite podcasts so that you never miss an episode, then curate your very own podcast library.
• Bookmark individual podcasts into Playlists
• Listen to music and podcasts on your mobile, tablet, desktop, PlayStation, Chromecast, TV or wearable device.
Listen and discover the latest music from artists like;
• Bad Bunny
• Billie Eilish
• Renzo Pianciola
• The Temper Trap
• Harry Styles
Listen to your favorite music artists all day every day via the Popular Radio playlist feature. Here are just some of the artists we’ve already curated;
• Taylor Swift
• Paolo Nutini
• Fleetwood Mac
Listen to over 40 category genres – New Releases, Charts, Live Events, Made for You, At Home, Only You, Summer, Pop, Workout, Hip-Hop, Mood, Party, Pride, Dance/Electronic, Alternative, Indie, Equal, Wellness, Rock, Frequency, R&B, Disney,, Throwback, Radar, Chill, Sleep, In the car, Kids & Family, Caribbean, Classical, Romance, Jazz, Instrumental, Afro, Christian and Gospel and Country.
Listen to popular and exclusive podcasts like;
• The Joe Rogan Experience
• Modern Wisdom
• 2 Bears, 1 Cave with Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer
• Call Her Daddy and Crime Junkie
Introducing audiobooks on Spotify. Everything you listen to, all in one place. Music, podcasts, and now audiobooks. Now you can:
• Get lost in great stories.
• Discover exciting audiobook titles across all devices
• Easily switch between your favorite songs, shows, and stories.
Search, discover and play music, podcasts and audiobooks from all over the world for free, anywhere, anytime or create your own music playlists with the latest songs to suit your mood.
Audiobooks are only available in the US. Audiobooks on Spotify are available for a one-time purchase and are not associated with any subscriptions you may have.
WHY GO PREMIUM?
• Listen to albums, playlists and podcasts without ad breaks.
• Download and listen to music and podcasts offline, wherever you are.
• Jump back in and listen to your top songs with on-demand playback.
• Choose from 4 subscription options – Individual, Duo, Family, Student. There’s no commitment and you can cancel any time
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Spotify on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?