Installing Roku App for PC has never been easier. Thanks to the Bluestacks emulator, users can now run the app on their PCs without any trouble. This step-by-step guide will provide you with the necessary information to install Roku App for your Windows PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
How to Download Roku App for PC or Laptop using Bluestack Emulator
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Roku App” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Roku App app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Roku App app from the Bluestacks main screen.
How to Download Roku App for PC or Laptop using Nox player Emulator
1. Head to the official website of Nox Player and download it on your PC or Mac.
2. After downloading the installer, click on Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
3. Finally, choose either online or offline installation and wait for Nox Player to install. You will then be able to locate it from your desktop.
4. Launch the Nox Player and wait for it to set up. This may take a few minutes.
5. When it is ready, you will see its home screen with some apps pre-loaded, such as Google Play Store.
6. Click on the Play Store icon and either login using your existing account or create a new one. You can either complete the setup or go directly to the main screen.
7. Now Search for “Roku App” in the Google play store in the search bar.
8. Select the official Roku App app from the list of results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
9. The app will start downloading, then install automatically on your PC once complete.
10. Launch the Roku App app from NoxPlayers main screen after installation is finished.
On the right side of the window, you’ll find options for downloading APKs, transferring files, and more.
Is Roku App available on windows 10?
Roku App doesn’t have a desktop app for windows 10, but you can use Roku App on Windows 10 PC using android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Roku App for Windows 10.
Is Roku App available on windows 11?
NO, Roku App is not available as a desktop app for windows 11, but you can use Roku App on Windows 11 PC using Bluestacks or NOx Player android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Roku App for Windows 11.
The Roku App (Official) Description
Get to know the must-have streaming sidekick!
Use the free Roku® mobile app to:
• Control your Roku devices with a convenient remote
• Use your voice or keyboard to quickly search for entertainment
• Enjoy private listening with headphones
• Stream free movies, live TV, and more on the go with The Roku Channel
• Cast media files from your phone, like videos and photos, to your TV
• Add and launch channels on your Roku devices
• Enter text on your Roku device more easily with your mobile keyboard
You must connect your phone or tablet to the same wireless network as your Roku device to use certain features of the mobile app. Some features require a compatible Roku device and may require logging into your Roku account.
• Voice search is available in English in the US, UK, and Canada. It’s also available in Spanish in Mexico and the US.
• The Roku Channel can be viewed in the mobile app in the US only.
• Some channels require payment, can change, and vary by country.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install The Roku App for your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?