How to Download Uber on PC or Laptop
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Uber” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Uber app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Uber app from the Bluestacks main screen.
Uber – Request a ride Description
We’re committed to your safety at Uber. We’ve established a Door-to-Door Safety Standard to help you feel safe every time you ride.
And with Uber, your destination is at your fingertips. Just open the app and enter where you want to go, and a nearby driver will help you get there reliably.
FIND A RIDE FROM ALMOST ANYWHERE
Request a ride from 600+ airports and in 10,000+ cities around the world, the Uber app is a great way to make your travel plans stress-free. Request a ride on demand or schedule one ahead of time.
FIND A RIDE TO ALMOST ANYWHERE
Whether you’re looking for style, space, or affordability, Uber can help you find the perfect ride to fit your needs:
Enjoy elegance and premium features with Uber Black
Ride with extra room (and more of your friends) with UberXL
All of these transportation options and more are available in one place with the Uber app.
SEE PRICE ESTIMATES
With Uber, you can see your price estimate up front before booking. That means you’ll always have an idea of what you’ll pay before requesting your ride.
YOUR SAFETY DRIVES US
We’re committed to making every trip with Uber as safe as possible. That’s why—in addition to our Door-to-Door Safety Standard—we’ve built new safety features and updated our Community Guidelines for respectful and positive experiences.
You can share your trip
Give your loved ones peace of mind while you’re on a trip—you can share your location and trip status so they know you made it to your destination.
You can contact emergency services
You can call your local authorities directly from the app, and your location and trip details will be displayed so you can quickly share them with emergency services.
TIP AND RATE YOUR DRIVER
After every ride, you can submit a rating along with comments. You can also let your driver know you appreciated your experience by adding a tip for them right in the app.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Uber on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?