Installing Venmo for PC has never been easier. Thanks to the Bluestacks emulator, users can now run the app on their PCs without any trouble. This step-by-step guide will provide you with the necessary information to install Venmo for your Windows PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
Venmo is the fast, safe, social way to pay and get paid. Join over 83 million people who use the Venmo app today.
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY
Pay and get paid for anything from your share of rent to a gift. Add a note to each payment to share and connect with friends.
SHOP WITH THE VENMO DEBIT CARD
Get a debit card that gets YOU. Earn automatic cashback when you spend with Venmo Debit Card at some of your favorite merchants.¹ No monthly fee, no minimum balance.²
GET REWARDED WITH THE VENMO CREDIT CARD
Automatically earn 3% cash back on your eligible top spend category, 2% on the next, and 1% on the rest.³
BUY CRYPTO WITH AS LITTLE AS $1
Buy, hold, and sell cryptocurrency right on the Venmo app. New to crypto? Learn more with in-app resources. Crypto is volatile, so it can rise and fall in value quickly. Be sure to take it at a pace you’re comfortable with.⁴
DO BUSINESS ON VENMO
Create a business profile for your side gig, small business, or anything in between—all under your same Venmo account.
PAY IN STORES
Use your Venmo QR code to pay touch-free at stores like CVS. Just scan, pay, and go.
PAY IN APPS & ONLINE
Check out with Venmo on some of your favorite apps, like Uber Eats, StockX, Grubhub, and Zola.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY
Get your Venmo money in the bank within minutes using Instant Transfer⁵. Want your paycheck up to two days early⁶ ? Try Direct Deposit on Venmo.
Venmo Specifications for Windows PC
|Name||Venmo for PC|
|Supported PC Version||Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Mac|
|Security||Checked using VirusTotal|
Can you get Venmo on PC?
Yes, you can get Venmo on PC. Simply install bluestacks and download Venmo on PC from the google play store.
How to Download Venmo on PC or Laptop using Bluestack Emulator
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “Venmo” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official Venmo app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Venmo app from the Bluestacks main screen.
How to Download Venmo for PC or Laptop using Nox player Emulator
1. Head to the official website of Nox Player and download it on your PC or Mac.
2. After downloading the installer, click on Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
3. Finally, choose either online or offline installation and wait for Nox Player to install. You will then be able to locate it from your desktop.
4. Launch the Nox Player and wait for it to set up. This may take a few minutes.
5. When it is ready, you will see its home screen with some apps preloaded, such as Google Play Store.
6. Click on the Play Store icon and either login using your existing account or create a new one. You can either complete the setup or go directly to the main screen.
7. Now Search for “Venmo” in the Google play store in the search bar.
8. Select the official Venmo app from the list of results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
9. The app will start downloading, then install automatically on your PC once complete.
10. Launch the Venmo app from NoxPlayers main screen after installation is finished.
On the right side of the window, you’ll find options for downloading APKs, transferring files, and more.
Is Venmo available on Windows 10?
Venmo doesn’t have a desktop app for Windows 10, but you can use Venmo on Windows 10 PC using android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Venmo for Windows 10.
Is Venmo available on Windows 11?
NO, Venmo is not available as a desktop app for Windows 11, but you can use Venmo on Windows 11 PC using Bluestacks or Nox Player android emulators. Follow the above methods to use Venmo for Windows 11.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install Venmo on your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?