Installing XAPK Installer for PC has never been easier. Thanks to the Bluestacks emulator, users can now run the app on their PCs without any trouble. This step-by-step guide will provide you with the necessary information to install XAPK Installer for your Windows PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
Now you can easily install applications with .xapk extensions to your device. The app will automatically find the .xapk files on your phone and help you install them with ease.
XAPK Installer Features
Easily install .xapk .apkm .apk files on your device. Export apk files
XAPK Installer is an app for installing and exporting split APKs – apps that consist of multiple APKs and obb files.
• Modern and material design
• Package detail / analyze
– detail information
– android manifest viewer
– apk signature
– installed files
– intent filters
• Package management
– support instant searching
– support various filters
• Install and export package
– App doesn’t require rooted device
– support all type of apk files (apk, apks, apkm, xapk)
– support obb file copying
– built-in / external file picker
– multi-task support for installation / extraction
XAPK Installer Specifications
|Name||XAPK Installer for PC|
|Supported PC Version||Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Mac|
|File Size||32 MB|
|Security||Checked using VirusTotal|
Can you get XAPK Installer on PC?
Yes, you can get XAPK Installer on PC. Simply install bluestacks and download XAPK Installer on PC from the google play store.
How to Download XAPK Installer for PC or Laptop using Bluestack Emulator
1. Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC. Make sure your device has enough space to install the emulator successfully.
2. Once the installation is complete, launch the Bluestacks app on your PC. Sign in to access the Play Store.
3. On the main screen, type “XAPK Installer” in the search bar and hit enter.
4. Select the official XAPK Installer app from the search results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
5. The app will start downloading on your PC and then install automatically.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the XAPK Installer app from the Bluestacks main screen.
How to Download XAPK Installer for PC or Laptop using Nox player Emulator
1. Head to the official website of Nox Player and download it on your PC or Mac.
2. After downloading the installer, click on Agree on the Terms & Conditions page.
3. Finally, choose either online or offline installation and wait for Nox Player to install. You will then be able to locate it from your desktop.
4. Launch the Nox Player and wait for it to set up. This may take a few minutes.
5. When it is ready, you will see its home screen with some apps pre-loaded, such as Google Play Store.
6. Click on the Play Store icon and either login using your existing account or create a new one. You can either complete the setup or go directly to the main screen.
7. Now Search for “XAPK Installer” in the Google play store in the search bar.
8. Select the official XAPK Installer app from the list of results and click on “Install” to begin the installation process.
9. The app will start downloading, then install automatically on your PC once complete.
10. Launch the XAPK Installer app from NoxPlayers main screen after installation is finished.
On the right side of the window, you’ll find options for downloading APKs, transferring files, and more.
Is XAPK Installer available on windows 10?
XAPK Installer doesn’t have a desktop app for windows 10, but you can use XAPK Installer on Windows 10 PC using android emulators. Follow the above methods to use XAPK Installer for Windows 10.
Is XAPK Installer available on windows 11?
NO, XAPK Installer is not available as a desktop app for windows 11, but you can use XAPK Installer on Windows 11 PC using Bluestacks or NOx Player android emulators. Follow the above methods to use XAPK Installer for Windows 11.
With the help of this guide, you can easily install XAPK Installer for your Windows PC with the help of the Bluestacks emulator. So, what are you waiting for?